Celts Charlotte

      We stepped up a notch here playing the Hornets. Nice all around team.
Celts held their own in the 1st half, even though Hornets had about 5 dunks
quickly inside, till things tightened up some. Playing without a center, we
were impressive. Hubey Brown mentioned something about DeClerc for Divas,
is there something to that or just talk. Roy Rogers had some key moments
blocking shots and filling the paint. All he needs now is time to get his
windage up. Walker outside of taking up space on the floor in the first
half, was awful, like 2-14. If he keeps shooting this low percentage he'll
be a liability, because were getting good scoring from Mercer, Billups, and
McCarty and if Barros keeps in the groove, Walker may be the last choice
for a shot. Can't get over how high Mercer can elevate with his jumper. He
is and will continue to be a force. While were going around the schedule
for the 1st time this season, don't be surprised to see a trade now that
some of the celts are showing promise.
      Can you believe the woman Cheryl Miller I think on TNT, asked the
Knicks coach Van Gundy if in fact the team is better without Ewing. Is she
NUTS. Women in sports at this level show their vulnerability.
      We played a team who played 4 out of 5 nites and the Celts ran them
into the floor. With Walker having an awful nite, it shows we have some
depth. Could the refs call any more lane violations? It's a wonder they
have any breath left after all the whistles. Hubey Brown made a stupid
statement after the game saying the Hornets could have won the game, BUT
THEY DIDN'T. Hey were 13-12. Merry Xmas.