Love this

Mason was trash talking to Coach Pitino as shown by this comment at
ESPN:

> At one point when the
>              Hornets seemed to be having no problem with the Celtics' pressure defense,
>              Mason yelled over to Boston coach Rick Pitino, "Yeah, keep trappin', coach." The
>              Celtics scored 26 points off 22 Charlotte turnovers. ...

Love this.  Couldn't happen any better.  Wesley hasn't looked that sharp
as the year has gone on.  Has anyone been following him?  I noticed that
he has had several poor games.  As I live in Columbia, SC, just 75 miles
from Charlotte, I love seeing this!!!!

--

Peace,

Bentz