Re: Camby/Miller and the Big Zero

Nancy Perry wrote:

> > Anyways, if anybody watched the game tonight, you were probably pleased to
> > hear Heinsohn(sp) and Gorman really lash into Camby and Miller all night
> > long. The Raps announcer would call Miller the "Big O" when he was shooting
> > his foul shots. This got Heinsohn mad and he said that there is only really
> > one "Big O". And that is Oscar Robertson. After that, he started calling
> > Miller, the "Big Zero" from there on.
>
> Heh, these guys had me cracking up all night long last night!
> Calling him the "Big Zero" was priceless... I was even grinning
> at "I Love Walter" last night.
>
> I'm warming up to these guys... earlier in the season I wanted
> to turn the volume down on my TV, but it's been kinda fun lately.

No you are not nuts IMO anyway!! I think we are just enjoying the fun of
a winning and fun to watch Celtics team. After last years abysmal season
watching a game was like chewing glass so can you imagine having to
cover and broadcast last years team?! Tom and Cousy bleed green as
exCelts and Mike is a long time Celtic fan(From my hometown)and are
having as much fun as we are with this fun to watch(Most times!!)
collection of scrappers. Yes I admit I am probably a little to in love
with this team and their stunning early record. I picked them to win 23
games this year but I hope they continue to entertain me some 2000 plus
miles from Boston and yes the announcers keep me smiling from time to
time! Later.Mike