Re: Former Celtic Montross (and Stackhouse)

> From leew@wadsworth.org Thu Dec 18 12:39:45 1997
>

> WDIV-TV in Detroit is reporting that Stackhouse and much-traveled center
> Eric Montross have been dealt to the Pistons for center Theo Ratliff and
> guard Aaron McKie. The Sixers will also receive a conditional first-round
> draft pick.
>
> Bill

Detroit hit a slam dunk with this trade, Aaron McKie & Theo Ratliff give me a
break. I understand that the celtics were also in running for stack's services
but looks like pitino did not want to part with next years first rounder.
On a different vein, the schedule now gets tougher and after sunday's game
against the Clips, I won't be surprised if we lose 7-8 games in a row. I just
hope that RP pulls of a block buster to improve the quality of players on this
team. - Mishra