Re: Camby/Miller and the Big Zero

> Anyways, if anybody watched the game tonight, you were probably pleased to
> hear Heinsohn(sp) and Gorman really lash into Camby and Miller all night
> long. The Raps announcer would call Miller the "Big O" when he was shooting
> his foul shots. This got Heinsohn mad and he said that there is only really
> one "Big O". And that is Oscar Robertson. After that, he started calling
> Miller, the "Big Zero" from there on.

Heh, these guys had me cracking up all night long last night!
Calling him the "Big Zero" was priceless... I was even grinning
at "I Love Walter" last night.

I'm warming up to these guys... earlier in the season I wanted
to turn the volume down on my TV, but it's been kinda fun lately.

My husband thinks I'm nuts. :)
Nancy