RE: PGs Play

Like they say, hind sight is always 20-20.

We could always suggest what they could/should have done but it is no use
now because it has already happened.

Looking at the team now, and performance of draft picks now, I want to have
Kelvin Cato instead of Travis as center. Travis and his lack of upper body
strength is been abused by bigger centers. Honestly I don't think he would
have made a difference containing Brian Williams yesterday other than for
his 5 fouls. Cato has shown that he can defend the post. Did anyone catch
the Portland, Utah game couple of weeks ago shown on TBS? He has 8 (!!)
Blocks and it was not blocks from helping or defensive switches but from
guarding Karl Malone in the post. He elevated to block!! I am sure he could
easily fit into the team. Do we have a legit blocker? We got one in Roy
Rogers but on the IL with knee pain. (Anyone knows his return date?)

I say we go after him in two years when his rookie contract is up. I like
the idea of going after Ike Austin but I don't think Pat Reily will let him
go espcially to the Celtics.

Line up I want
C:    Ike,     Ellison        DeClerq
PF: Cato,      Walker
SF: Walker,    McCarty,
SG: Mercer,    Bowen,         Minor/Jones
PG: Billups,   Dana,          Dee,

   Just my two cents
   Ritesh Ramani
   Ramani_rite@bentley.edu

   P.S. Totally in no relations to Celtics or basketball, does anyone use
Lotus Notes to get their    mail?