COUSY

A long time ago, broadcasting a game, Tommy said the Celtics see the
tapes of the games, which I guess we all know, and since then, from
whatever he said, I have believed the announcers, particularly Couz and
Tommy, say those things for the players to hear.  I agree with Jon,
Cousy was more positive last night about Chauncy.  I think his remarks
would have been very beneficial to the kid, if he hears them, knowing
that one of the all time greats acknowledges his improvement.  If you're
a point guard in the NBA, you certainly would listen to Cousy.  Nobody
ever did it better, IMO.
Dorine