Michael Stewart (aka Yogi)

I went to Cal and lived in the Bay Area until I moved down here to
Lakerland this September.  Anyway, I have followed the career of Michael
Stewart.

Yogi (his nickname) had always led or was among the leaders in the Pac-10
in blocked shots.  I don't have his exact stats, but I think he's about
6'10" and usually matched up against the other team's centers.  While
Yogi had good defensive skills, he was feeble on the offensive end and
didn't stay on the floor for that reason (and foul trouble).  He was at
best a CBA propsect except supposedly, he really trained hard this
summer.  He's from Sacramento and convinced the Kings to give him a
look.  I guess they found a diamond in the rough.

Nobody comes to my mind immediately as far as having someone similar to
compare him with, but I would take Stewart over a DeClerq any time.