Re: trade time

There's no question I'd take Austin for our no. 1. In a heartbeat. As it
is, it does not look like we'd be a real strong contender for the top five
picks and this year's draft doesn't look like a particularly strong one
for big men. Who's out there - La Frentz, Jamison, Miller? None of them
are classical centers. Austin is averaging 18.6 and 9.6. Besides, he
shoots at a fair percentage. The only thing is that he's only about 6-9 or
6-10. So far, that's hasn't affected his performance. Also, he's a little
old at 29 but well, I'll take him. I don't think there's much of a chance
Miami will let him go that easily though. Is he going to be free agent
anytime soon? - Danny