Re: trade time (fwd)

Forwarded message:

> There's no question I'd take Austin for our no. 1. In a heartbeat. As it
> is, it does not look like we'd be a real strong contender for the top five
> picks and this year's draft doesn't look like a particularly strong one
> for big men. Who's out there - La Frentz, Jamison, Miller? None of them
> are classical centers. Austin is averaging 18.6 and 9.6. Besides, he
> shoots at a fair percentage. The only thing is that he's only about 6-9 or
> 6-10. So far, that's hasn't affected his performance. Also, he's a little
> old at 29 but well, I'll take him. I don't think there's much of a chance
> Miami will let him go that easily though. Is he going to be free agent
> anytime soon? - Danny

I'd totally agree.  No doubt, I would trade Austin for our No.1.  Some people
are even talking about that Austin may be play in the all star game this year.
He is only 6-10, tho. (He is more of a PF than Center)

By the way, Miami would not do this, IMHO.  Zo has always been in foul
trouble in the playoffs, so they probably would want to keep him to back
him up.  Not only that, don't you think Miami could get a better offer
for Austin than what's been mentioned?  I'm sure Heat management also knows
this years draft is pretty weak.

- -Chul