Re: trade time

I'm all for trading our #1 pick for Austin provided they take either one big
salary or 2 lesser ones to give us some roster relief. Then I would use our
free agent dollars (which will be significant with the new TV contract) to go
after Jason Williams.

I'd also try to deal one of our 3 million dollar vets to Golden State who
needs veteran
ball players and will have a hard time luring free agents without vastly
overpaying after the Sprewell/P.J. follies. Their cap money doesn't mean
squat! Take back a 2nd rounder from the 2008 draft!

George