>From: Justin Toney <jtoney@erols.com>
>Subject: Re: Billups
>
>How much time do you propose to give him?  This entire season? 2 years 3
>years.  Where should the Celtics draw the line and say "Ok this isn't
>going to work out."

Of course a 20 year old rookie should be given AT LEAST an entire season
to adjust to the NBA. It amazes me that you seem to think this is an
unreasobaly long time. If the kid's not ready to suit up for the all-star
game after one month, let's ship him off, right?

           Peter Delevett
            Staff Writer
     New Orleans CityBusiness
         pdelevett@nopg.com