>Where his future lies
>> -- well, it won't be in the Bay Area -- and as for his value -- let's just
>say there won't be an All-Star
>> coming in return.
I was thinking about this last night and wondering whether Sprewell even
HAS a future in the NBA. Would YOU trade for him, or even sign him as a
FA if the Warriors waive him? I mean, choking a guy is pretty damn
radical. It seems GMs are getting slightly more leery about citizenship
- -- witness Philly's inability to unload the wonderfully talented Coleman
and Stackhouse, and the fact that Vernon Maxwell isnt even in the league
any more despite his defensive and 3-point shooting skills.

           Peter Delevett
            Staff Writer
     New Orleans CityBusiness
         pdelevett@nopg.com