RE: Billups/Sprewell

Sprewell definitely has an attitude problem and reminds me of JR Rider.  He
is very talented and could be some good trade value but at $7M a year for
Brown & Barros I would think they could get more.  Rumor has it in a game
he told San Antonio's Greg Popovich, a former Warrior coach, come on pull
the trigger !

I would think the Knicks, San Antonio, Lakers, would be most interested.

I read yesterday that Pippen's trade demand has given Jerry Krause the
green light to begin rebuilding and he is looking at Eddie Jones & Kobe
Bryant of the Lakers among others.