>even Tim Hardaway [one of Spree's
>so called friends] even said that he would like to keep away
>from Spree; Tim openly said that he would demand a trade from
>Miami if Riley went for Spree.
its hard to know whom to side with on this one. PJ is an idiot and Garry
St. Jean is worse - the fact that Golden State's owners would put these
two in charge of a team that's already bad is like asking Joseph
Hazelwood to right the Titantic. I can certainly understand anyone
wanting to wring PJ's neck. And on the other hand, Spre has been a 'tude
from the start -- he feuded with Don Nelson and with Rick Adelman. We do
not want him on the Celtics, despite his talent.
There is a very interesting article about the Pippen situation at
www.onhoops.com. Gives some insightful theories about what Pippen may be
trying to do. I'll tell you, if I were a GM I'd have second thoughts
about trading for a guy who bails on his team, no matter how talented he
is.

           Peter Delevett
            Staff Writer
     New Orleans CityBusiness