Re: Veteran Leadership

>What does everyone think about a Walker for Kemp or Baker trade ?

This one's tricky because of Walker's versatility. If he ever develops a
consistent outside game he's going to be incredible. Remember, it took Kemp
a few years. While I love Kemp's game...I'm not sure I'd do it. As for
Baker, again, Walker's going to be a better player. I really can't help
thinking there's something wrong with Baker's game....that is, he puts up
good numbers but his teams consistently go nowhere. Walker for
Baker?...definitely not. I could be all wrong about Walker's talent but the
only guy I'd consider trading him for would be Garnett. Even then.....not
sure.

Paul M.