Veteran Leadership

What does everyone think about a Walker for Kemp or Baker trade ?   I have
not been a Kemp fan due to his whining over the contract he signed, but
both he or Baker could give the team the veteran leadership we seriously
lack.  Both players want out of their current home, and I  believe would
take Walker in a trade.  The question is, is it too risky to trade Walker,
whom has shown potential and is still very young,   for an older Kemp or
Baker with less years left or does it make more sense trying to get a
Mcdyess , Rasheed Wallace or Joe Smith ? IMO I could live with any of them
they all have put up similar numbers and are all very young.

But Kemp and Baker are proven all-stars and would fit nicely into the fold,
and since the Celtics will have to pay Walker big $$ in 2 years, why not
make this decision now instead of losing a player with no compensation ?
With all the youth we have could we experience the same problems Philly did
last year with Iverson & Stackhouse's inexperience ?

Just heard the Lakers Elden Campbell has been accused of rape at his L.A.
home.  Jerry West has put together a real nice group of gangsta's with
Campbell, Horry, and Van Exel.  Al they need is Iverson & J.R. Rider !