Szabo and Page

Hey Celts fans. I was wondering if anyone knew where the following players
are at now. Brett Szabo... Last I saw him was in Atlanta's summer camp, but
haven't heard anything out of Brett in a while now. And another player,
which I despise, is Victor "Pricktor" Page, formerly of Georgetown, and the
biggest gunner I have ever seen play the game. He went out for the 97 NBA
Draft and was undrafted... But does anyone know if he signed on with an
agent or something like CBA ball or overseas? Well, anyone with info on
these 2 players, write back. I appreciate it. You're in BeanTown now baby,
BeanTown!!

- -Bird33