>Now, there is noone in the NBA older than my 43 years.  My birthday is
>in October, and as long as the Chief was there, I was still younger than
>one player.  Oh well, time keeps moving on.

My take exactly -- as long as Chief was playing I could always say to my
friends "Hey, I'm old enough to know better and young enough to play in the
NBA!" With Chief's retirement this boast is gone.

However, maybe a little re-wording is all I need; I hear there is a
professional basketball player in the Phillipines who is 50.

- -Marc "old enough to know better, and young enough to play overseas" Lamphier