Celts Merchandise

Hey Celts fans. I'm looking for a catalog or 800 number that I can call that
deals in exclusively Celtic merchandise. In West Virginia, it is very rare
to see Celts items. But I do buy when available and have a good collection.
But, I'm looking for a bigger selection of things that I can buy. Someone
that knows anything about this, write back. Thanks. You're in BeanTown now
baby, BeanTown!!

Oh yeah. Speaking of the 4 people that a lot of fans want traded (Minor,
Barros, Out of Service, and Dee), I'm all for it. Trade any of them except
Dee. I believe he can flourish well in Rick's uptempo system with his speed,
and hopefully can get back to his old self. Minor and Out of Service
definitely have to go in my opinion. As for Dana, I think he can also do
well, and the advantage he has is that the trey line is back to the original
distance, which he has shot well from in the past. But we are overly packed
with small guards and must get rid of something. Go Celts!!

- -Bird33