Got to be more to this??

	I liked Eric Williams sense he was apart of this franchise a few years
ago, and was totally shocked and pretty mad that they would give away
someone of his talent.  But, in the Celtics style of play Chris Mills gives
them alot more.
He can stroke the 3 and will fit right in on Defense.  Mills has a good
attitude and won't be any problem as a free agent in a year.  Compared to
others that have just signed contracts, Mills and Edney might be K-Mart
shoppers.
	Now Living in Sacramento I got alot of chances to watch him preform.  In
his rookie season (his best season) he led Sac into the playoffs and helped
almost poll off the up-set of Seatle.  But, the following year he and the
rest of Sac had high hopes but, in his 1st full year of starting he wasn't
that good and ended up at the end of a not very deep bench.  But coming off
the bench as the C's spark plug or even opening day starter Tyus should
play great in green.

But my question is how the Celtics can sign the 5'10 little guy and still
carry
Dee, and Dana.  I clearly remember Pitino saying that he could not sign
another
small PG (at the time talking about Wesley) un-less another was traded else
where.  So I'm looking for another small trade to be made leting go one of
there little guys.

Have any idea's????????