SUDDENLY QUIET

Messages were coming in like crazy, then  suddenly nothing.  So, I'll
throw something in here.  The problem I think some of us have with the
Williams deal, is even though we got two new players, they were not in a
trade for Williams.  For him we received virtually nothing.  They signed
the two new players from another club, not the one Williams went to.
That's what I find so difficult to swallow.  I guess they mean by
freeing up Williams' salary it made it possible for them to sign the
other two, but they didn't trade Williams directly for them.  By the
way, I'm happy to see Rick Fox is being offered some big bucks.
I don't think those who are questioning these moves are whining.  We
just don't understand.  Maybe someday it will be clear, but right now it
isn't.
Dorine