Re: Williams/Mills fiasco article from ONHOOPS

<< When we first heard that Williams had been dealt to the Nuggs, we thought
Wow, Eric and probably Ron Mercer swapped for Antonio McDyess, or maybe even
Tony Battie.... >>

The authors lost all credibility in my mind with this one. Also they seem to
think the C's still have Todd Day.

Why doesn't everyone just get off the McDyess bandwagon. He was proclaimed to
be the next Karl Malone when drafted and has not delivered. He is not and
never will be a center. He plays the same position as Walker. He also will
demand about $80 million when he resigns the way salaries have been going.

Besides that - we need what Mercer has to offer. I rather have a PF (Walker),
a SF (Mills), and a SG (Mercer) than 2 PF's (Walker, McDyess).

George