Re: And one MORE thing...

Yes, we could get worse than last year, and that's what worries me.
Despite the horrible season, at the end we had two top draft picks, two up
and coming players in Antoine Walker and Eric Williams, and the potential
to have a lot of room under the salary cap.  I like that situation better
than having a 30-40 win season, and no chance for improving personel in
the future.

As tooo the Eric Williams comments, if he was simply raising Eric Williams
trade value - why on earth was he traded for two second round draft picks?
I have a hard time believing that he couldn't be moved for more than that.
The bigger issue, that really worries me, is not about Pitino llying to
the fans - Red lied like crazy, and I love the results he got.  Its about
Pitino lying to his players and their agents.  When it comes time to
negotiate a new contract with Antoine next year, I think it becomes an
issue about how credible Pitino is in his promises to agents and players.
Antoine may not want to re-sign with Boston after seeing his best friend
get shipped out for a pair of second round picks, especially if Chicago is
offering him 9 million + a year.

Adam