Whinning

I have heard a lot of whinning lately from the Celtic faithful.  However,
the same people have complained about Shawn Kemp ( whinning). I have read
from the post that Kemp should stop whinning because he signed a contract
to play for a certain about of money.  I also think the Celtic faithful
should live up to their contract and stop whinning.  The post was
ecstatic when Pitino was signed to a contract, because the Celtics needed
to be revamped, well that is exactly what Pitino is doing.  We wanted
Pitino to make a change and he is doing it his way and not our way.   It
is well documented that a coach who listens to the fans and does not make
his own decisions, will soon be sitting with the fans in the stands.
Rick Pitino can be evaluated after the tip off on October 31,1997
through the end of the season( it is too early).  Can you name a school
or team where Pitino was not successful?  I didn't think so.

Greg