Re: Give Pitino some slack

Why should we give Pitino some slack?
How is questioning his judgement whining?
He has made some huge moves (in terms of the resources he has used up),
discussing how they will impact the future of the team and weather they
were good moves is the major thing we have to talk about.  Although last
years team only won 15 games, I'm not convinced that this years team could
beat a healthy last years team - and that's a pretty good topic for debate
in the off season.

Adam