Re: R Pitino

Phe Meas wrote:

> > Although change is difficult, it is necessary for this team.  This team
> > won 15 games last year.  People have said Williams and Fox are better
>
> Yes, they won only 15 games last year but what about the year before?? They
> won 30+ games in 95-96 season.

The time is now.  That team was going nowhere fast.  30+ games the year
before? So what.  That was pitiful also.  The Celtics should be winning
50-60 games, and will be by 98-99.

>If they win only 14 games next year, is that
> a good enough reason to trade Walker for 10 second-round picks? And Mercer
> for a backup guard or Billups for Acie Earl?

Let's wait and see what they do this year before we put your new ideas
to work.

> Change for the sake of change is not good.

Change for the sake of a terrible 15 win season is essential.