Give Pitino some slack

I am surprised at the negative direction comments have taken and the
incessant whining from members of this list. It seems to me that I can
remember many of you spending the better part of last season speculating on
trades and  lottery picks as a vehicle for change for a terrible club that
won only 15 games. Well Pitino came in and cleaned house, picked up two
potentially good players in Billups and Mercer,  and changed the overall
makeup of the club with free agent signings. Training camp hasn’t even
started yet and most of you are calling for Pitino’s head now. Give the guy
a chance to work with the players HE wanted. If you continue to have
problems with the changes the club has made, just roll your VCR and play
just about any of the 67 losses last year and you might feel a lot better
about the direction of this years team.

JC