Boston Globe Online / Sports / Boston Celtics

http://www.boston.com/globe/sports/celtics/
> [Home]
> [Help]
>
> [Sports Scoreboard]
>
> [Related Stories]
> From today's
> Globe:
>
> UMass expands
> Camby probe
>
> [Columnists] Bob
> Ryan
>
> [Related Links]
> Celtic's roster
> 1997-98 schedule
> Links from
> Boston.com
>
> [Latest News]
> NBA News
> NBA Stats
> Other sports
> news
>
> --------------
>
> [Click here for a table of contents and a list of special online features]
>
>  Search the
>  Globe:
>
>  Today
>  Yesterday
>  [Image]
>
> --------------
>
> [Sections]
> [Boston Globe Online: Page One]
> [Nation | World]
> [Metro | Region]
> [Business]
> [Sports]
> [Living | Arts]
> [Editorials]
> [Columnists]
> [Calendar]
> [Classifieds]
> [Latest news]
>
> Low-graphics
> version
>
> [Image]
>

> [The Boston Globe Online][Boston.com] [Celtics]
> [Today's Date]
>
> Mills, Edney in new Celtic mix
>
> By Michael Holley, Globe Staff, 08/23/97
>
>  Cleaning House
>  The Celtics, under Rick
>  Pitino, have renounced
>  their rights to or traded
>  away 12 players from last
>  year's roster. Here is
>  what has happened to the
>  '96-97 Celtics:
>
>  Player       His fate
>
>  Dee Brown    Still on
>               team,
>               penciled in
>               as reserve
>               guard
>
>  Greg Minor   Still on
>               team, figures
>               to be reserve
>               guard
>
>  Dana Barros  Still on
>               team, to be
>               used as sixth
>               man
>
>  Pervis       Still on
>  Ellison      team, but
>               where he fits
>               in is
>               question
>
>  Dino Radga   Settled
>               contract,
>               allowing him
>               to play in
> [...]

- --

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!!
GO RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter Club***
  ***Member of the Cammeron Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***