Re: Rick Pitino, quickest gun in the East...

Chris Littlefield wrote:

> long we've been hearing about upside this and upside that with Knight,
> Declerq, the rookies, etc..  Rick Pitino deserves a smack upside the head
> for this one.  Williams has much more upside than Chris Mills.  Period.
>
>         Both Rick Fox and Eric Williams are better players than Chris
> Mills.  If Fox signs with Cleveland I will be horrified at just how badly
> Pitino has screwed the team.
>
>         I have other things to say, but this is long enough.
>
> Comments are welcome, but try to cut and paste your answers.  Replies
> including the whole text will just clutter things up.  Thanks.
>
> Chris

Hi, Chris.  Long letter, but I enjoyed every bit of it because I agree
with every bit of it.  None of their answers eliminate my question of
why couldn't they have traded EW to almost any team for a first round
draft pick, at least?  That's like saying he's worth nothing, just get
rid of him.  Alot of people I know have been turned off Pitino after
this one.   Lots of people liked EW, including me.  When is this madness
going to stop?  Unlike some of you, I'd like Dee Brown to stay and have
a great year.  I think he deserves a second chance with the Celtics and
I hope he gets it.  As for Eric, Wesley and Fox.....it will be very hard
for me to see them playing against the Celtics.  The talk about this new
guard moving the ball up fast?  Didn't David do that?  I give up.
There's only so much you can ask a fan to swallow.  I think I just
gagged.
Dorine