And one MORE thing...

The Celts damn well better make, or nearly make, the playoffs, because if
they don't I'm going to look at every close loss and think, 'gee, if they'd
had Fox..." or "...bet Williams would have schooled so and so at crunch
time...", or "...bet Wesley wouldn't have coughed up the ball like that..."

You don't just throw away the very few assets you have, in this case for
unknowns and not-as-good-as'es.  It looks like Pitino has done just this.

He better be as good a pro coach as he was a college coach.

Chris

PS.,  Okay I'm done now.  This just eats me up!

PPS, what would have we all said if ML Carr had done these things?