[none]

Hello all,

I have been on a long much needed vacation and I'm back to see that the
posts have been let's say "dead".  Anyway it's summer and in just a few
months we will get to see what RP and the new and improved C's will do.

I mentioned in my earlier posts that I'm all the way here in the
Philippines (Phe Mae please e-mail me again regarding my proposal, I kinda
missed placed your address), and guess who is in town but SHAQ.  Yes, he is
here to shoot some hoops with the locals (ugly sight) and of course
rap!!!!.  Shit, what a dork (I hope I didn't piss off anybody out there)
Anyway, you have to pay somthing like $100 for the court side seats and $25
for the nose bleeds.  I have tickets (given to me by one of my clients), I
plan to go just to see if he can sing.  I'll give the details tomorrow, he
is in town with some no names but it should be funny to see this guy dunk
over guys 6'6" and 180 pounds.  I was at the press conference and he was
just interested in rapping and one of the local girls.  Till tomorrow....
By the way Grant Hill was here two weeks ago and all I can say is this, he
is one classy guy; smart, well versed and polite.