It's awful quiet out there, C's fanatics...

Random thoughts...

Does anyone think that Bobby Phills is worth half again what David Wesley is?

Does anyone think that if Pitino had foregone spending of any kind before
the cap went up that he could have signed Brian Williams?

Would that have been a good idea?

Can Mercer play defense in the NBA?

What is Mercer going to do as a rookie?

What's Walker going to do in his second year?
I think he'll explode!

Do people think Billups will be a point guard or a scoring guard?  Can
Pitino tame his need to shoot?  Make him realize that the players on his
team now are better than what he had at CO?

I give a 60% chance that 2 of the Massenburg/Declerc/Knight triumvirate
will surprise C's fans pleasantly.  I think the one disappointment will be
Knight.  Though of course it's all based on the money he's being paid.  The
expectations are so much greater.

Who will start on October 31 against the Bulls?

My guess is the following:

Knight
Walker
Williams
Minor
Brown

Showcase, then trade, will be the catch-phrase with Dee and Greggie.

How does the Knight/Walker/Declerq/Massenburg front line match up against:

The Knicks:  	Ewing/Oakley/LJ   -   Not very well.

Indiana:     	Smits/Davis Bros. -   Also, not very well

Orlando:	Seikaly/Grant/Strong - Eh...

Nets:		Williams/Gatling/Van Horn - Hmmmm.

Philly;)	Monstross/Coleman/Williams - Not too bad.

Must run.

Any and all responses welcome.  I am dying for the season preview mags.
Anyone know when they're coming out?

Latah!

Chris