[none]

 Phe Meas <pmeas@channel1.com> wrote...

>>I don't know about everyone else, but I think Cousey and Heinson are
terrible commentators. Heinson is not that bad, but he always
exaggerate. Cousey doesn't sound too exciting. I think the worst one is
Mike Gorman, he say some of the most non-creative, generic things...>>

I pretty much agree.  Although I like Cousy better than Heinson because he
is more honest in his comments.  If the C's stink, he pretty much says so.
Heinson's support of Day always drove me nuts.

I like Gorman.  Keep in mind that his role is not "color man" or
commentator, but play-by-play.  He tries to get to issues, I believe,
although he is probably too diplomatic about it.  I've heard him try to pull
comments out of Heinson, but Heinson just "rah-rahs" about the Celtics,
instead of being truthful about their poor play.

I listen to lots of other commentators from other teams, and I think they
are for the most part WORSE than the C's announcers.  Others tow the team
line even more than the Celtics commentators.

It might be an interesting discussion during this slow period....  What team
has the best announcers?

Any comments?

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu