Re: Fw: Wife 1.0

Could we PLEASE not post non-celtics (and at the very least non-sports)
stuff to this list.  We can't agree on the Celtics nevermind whether
"humor" like this is appropriate/offensive/boring/etc.

I've seen other lists become catch-all lists for any type of post.  I'm on
this list b/c I love the C's not for anything else.

mark piotrowski