Re: Fw: Wife 1.0

Chill out Mark ! It's the offseason, I haven't seen many meaningful Celtic
posts in a while . If you don't like it just don't  read it !  It's that
easy.

> Could we PLEASE not post non-celtics (and at the very least non-sports)
stuff to this list.  We can't agree on the Celtics nevermind whether
"humor" like this is appropriate/offensive/boring/etc.

> I've seen other lists become catch-all lists for any type of post.  I'm
on this list b/c I love the C's not for anything else.