Re: Oz, etc.

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> also, The celtics are pretty dumb if they don't sign Eric WIlliams now.  If
> they wait until next year, they're going to pay through the nose.

The problem with the celts signing EW now is that it leaves the Celts
without maneuvarability as far as free agent signings next summer. As
far as paying through the nose, I don't see any mention of EW as one of
the coveted in next years free agent class. Not to say there won't be
other teams interested especially when the big ones finally go where
they will go. He might be on a lot of teams second choice list. I would
hope they wait so as not to take themselves completely out of the
market.

ART SILVA