Oz, etc.

HBO's ultra-violent new prison series, Oz, now features Rick Fox as a jailed
NBA superstar.  Rick has a much deeper voice than you would think, and is a
surprisingly good actor.  that, along with his title as Handsomest Man in the
NBA, should make him a successful actor when he retires.

also, The celtics are pretty dumb if they don't sign Eric WIlliams now.  If
they wait until next year, they're going to pay through the nose.

Looked at George Karl's book yesterday.  Lousy for the most part, but had
some good complaints about "today's players" in it.  Good scene where where
Karl's sixth grade son loses a game, and on the ride home he and his mom both
bitch about the refs, his playing time etc.  Karl gets out of the car and
walks home.  Also looked at Pitino's book.  Awful.  Something Dilbert's boss
would buy.  I hope Rick doesn't alienate his guys in future years with these
training camps.  I guess he knows what he's doing.  Here's hoping we sign
Garth Joseph on the sixteenth.