announcers

Bostonian Steve used to say that Tommy considered all the players his long
lost sons, but so did Johnny Most.  This is the celtics, after all, and Tommy
was usually right about the strengths of the players, even though he
overlooked their weaknesses.  Chicago has great announcers/commentator's in
Norm Van Lier and Red Kerr, and New York has my all time favorite in Walt
Frazier, "Ewing is omnipotent and omniscient in the post" "Wilkins spinning
and winning."  Nationally, I hate to hear Hubie Brown's voice, but he knows
more than anybody else about the game.  Walton is a pain in the ass.  Steve
Jones hates the celtics....I don't know who the best is.