Re: announcers

>I was not bagging the CELTICS announcers, I also think they are just
>fine, but the Bulls ones are good. Whats wrong with the Bulls PA
>Announcer??? He has the most famous call in the World of basketball.
>
>Warwick

Is this the guy that goes "...and here are YOOOUUUUR Chicago Bulls!"

I couldn't stand this line from the first time I heard it. Now everywhere
the announcers have to introduce the team as YOUR Knicks, YOUR Miami Heat
etc. ad naseum. Its patronizing -- like if they are really OUR Chicago
Bulls can I fire Dennis Rodman? Guess not huh...

- -Marc