Which Bulls announcers would qualify as the best? Surely, you do not mean Red
Kerr and Tom Doer, they are such homers it is ridiculous. I am not saying that
they are not decent, but not a shred of objectivity. And with regards to their
general abilities as broadcasters, I would classify them as right "up" there
with Bill Walton. On radio, you might have something or at least half of
something. Neil Funk who does the Bulls play by play is indeed very very good.
However, his rotating radio sidekick generally is pathetic. Whomever was doing
last couple of years with him (Derek something?) was miserable with mostly one
syllable statements and responses.

Perhaps we should split the question into two parts: best radio and tv.

The Pacers radio commentators in my opinion, paint a good picture.
What do others think?

I would have to say the Chicago Bulls announcers, although its easy to
be good at that when you've got such a good team.

Warwick

- - --
MZ_