Re: Trade....

Calipari would probably make the Williams for Jackson move. Jackson's
numbers have dropped quite a bit in the last couple of years, and he has
the "Whiner" label but may have just needed a change of scenery.   I like
Daniels, but both are a reach with the Dallas pick. Move Williams for a
young, big 2 and go with Tim Thomas, Billups, or McGrady, or maybe Cato if
we don't land Duncan or Battie.

I like the Barros for Cheaney move someone mentioned.

- ----------
> From: RAMANI_R@bentley.edu
> To: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Trade....
> Date: Tuesday, April 29, 1997 6:58 PM
>
> Eric Williams for Jimmmy Jackson...
> In hopes that Fox resigns, there will be a backlog in the 3 spot which
will go
> away and plus we get a 20+ scorer in the two spot.
>
> Another one..
>
> Who do we want in the draft?
> Antonio Daniels or Derek Anderson?
>
> Daniels is a 6'4 PG who has improved in all catergories in college.
Anderson
> who can provide the scoring from the two spot.
> Things also to consider what happens to Dana and Dee if Daniels gets
drafted?
> We then have a back log at the one spot. Also what happens to Minor if
Anderson