Trade....

Eric Williams for Jimmmy Jackson...
In hopes that Fox resigns, there will be a backlog in the 3 spot which will go
away and plus we get a 20+ scorer in the two spot.

Another one..

Who do we want in the draft?
Antonio Daniels or Derek Anderson?

Daniels is a 6'4 PG who has improved in all catergories in college. Anderson
who can provide the scoring from the two spot.
Things also to consider what happens to Dana and Dee if Daniels gets drafted?
We then have a back log at the one spot. Also what happens to Minor if Anderson
gets drafted??

These are mere suggestions, not my opinion.

Ritesh Ramani