The Bird will fly

Bird has tried to wake up Paul Gaston & help get this franchise heading in
the right direction.  The last thing we need is coaching retreads like
Larry Brown, Bob Hill, Mike Fratello, Jim Lynam, etc.

Landing Bird in Indiana would be a major marketing coup for Walsh.  It will
come to the point where Gaston will have to make a decision between Bird &
major housecleaning,  & M.L. & Auerbach and the same old shit, with another
bunch of inexperienced or retread coaches.  Larry won't wait around, if
Gaston waits this Bird will fly !  You can only beat your head against a
wall for so long to get people to wake up.

Then maybe we will be able to land another prime crop of free agents like
Douglas, Day, Ellison, Barros, Abdulnaby, Wilkins, Szabo, & Brickowski, and
some great draft picks like Brown, Barry, Earl, Montross, & Hamer,.  Does
it really matter if Larry doesn't have any G.M. experience ?  Mchale
didn't, Isaiah didn't.  And he can't screw this team up much more than
Auerbach, Gavitt, and Carr have in the 90's .

If we don't make the front office changes, be prepared for another
Clippers, Dallas or Philly, getting high draft picks, but not getting any
better.  Are we satisfied like the Clippers , just making the playoffs,
simply to get dumped in 3 ?