Getting a little testy?

This period between December and May has been too long for us.  We're
rehashing and fighting over non-issues and name-calling because
someone has been name-calling.  I guess a list gets to be like a family.

One word in support of TJ and her comments on the Fuzzy issue.  It's a
matter of power.  We do tend to ignore comments by some and get all
huffy about comments by others.  To me, it's a matter of power:  Fuzzy
represents the power system that tried until the last to keep certain
Americans out of the circle.  When forced to enter the twentieth century
(albeit at the last moment), he does so begrudgingly, and without class.  I
do feel sorry for him.  Prejudice is a heavy weight.

Gene  (Celts deliverance:  24 days)