I think when you get down to it what it comes to is that Van Horn is white
and Croshere is not, and everybody knows that white boys can't play ball! ;)

By the way y'all that was just a joke so don't get your panties in a bunch
over it! ;)

Tim

Tim, Croshere is white too. In addition(in reference to PAUL M) he has a better
NBA body than Van Horn. Take that into consideration. I believe Van Horn will be
good too, but his body is fragile. Look at Camby this year. He took a beating,
and missedquite a few games. Also, Croshere may have had three guys scoring in
double figues around him because of 1, his passing skills, and 2, he didn't
nearly take as many shots a game as Van Horn. If it came down to it, I would
take Van Horn with the 6th pick. But, if we could get rid of a large salary, and
trade down, Croshere would be a great pick there.

- -Derek-