Re: Crystal Ball of Playoffs. Updated!

At 09:07 AM 4/23/97 -0400, Adi Inbar wrote:
>Jon Michael Hamm <jonmichael@honors.educ.ou.edu> writes:
>>Houston bt. Minnesota 3-1 (Experience over talent)
>
>*Pardon*?!!  Gugs, Garnett, and Marbury more talented than Hakeem,
>Barkley, and Drexler?  That's preposterous.

Um, I didn't write that. The guy who posted the original message did.

Carry on...

|====================================================|
| Jon Michael Hamm 	   JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu  |
|====================================================|
|	 ACTUAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES BLOOPERS         |
|        * Eye drops off shelf                       |
|        * Miners refuse to work after death         |
|        * Enraged cow injures farmer with ax        |
|        * Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors      |
|      Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes.        |

    "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."