Re: fans chumps

I'm not going to fight with you on this because it is simply a matter of
personal preference.  I would prefer that the Celtics had not purposely
lost games because I think it is unethical.  If you think its OK for
them to lose games if they can get the #1 draft pick then I disagree
with you, but arguing is pointless since neither of us is going to
change the other ones mind.