Re: fans chumps

On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Nault wrote:

> I have to say, if the celtics "plan" was to purposely suck this season to
> get a good draft pick I am seriously going to consider ditching this team.
> I mean they are my favorite team and have been for a long time, but c'mon
> guys!  Isn't there a matter of pride?!  You have to be as good as you can

Sorry to disappoint you, but it sure looks that way.  Do you really think
that this team was 18 games worse a team than last years?

As far as pride goes, you are right, shooting for the number #1 pick is
not something to be proud of, but then again there is little pride in
being mediocre forever.  I don't want the Celtics to be martyrs.  I will
swallow my pride this season if I can see us at the top one more time.

Caleb