Re: Sportszone Rookie of the Year Voting (fwd)

>Quiz question: how many rookies blocked more shots per game than
>Abdur-Rahim ... (Answer: 4, but you'll never guess who they were, because
>blocked shots don't mean very much if you're only blocking 1 per game).

Just taking some wild guesses here...

Camby, Dampier, Travis Knight and Lorenzen Wright. All 4 logged alot of
minutes, and are pretty good shot blockers.

But knowing my luck, it's probably Matt Maloney, Randy Livingston, Marcus
Brown and Steve Hamer....

|====================================================|
| Jon Michael Hamm 	   JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu  |
|====================================================|
|	 ACTUAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES BLOOPERS         |
|        * Eye drops off shelf                       |
|        * Miners refuse to work after death         |
|        * Enraged cow injures farmer with ax        |
|        * Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors      |
|      Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes.        |

    "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."